Pre-approved for 24 CEUs
Are You Feeling:
- Uncertain as to how to help your child or student?
- Confused trying to make sense of the language of ADHD like ‘executive functions’ and ‘attention muscle’?
- Concerned regarding your child or student’s future and what you can do now to make it better?
- Helpless when it comes to your child or student’s lack of meaningful friendships?
- Exhausted from the constant struggles at home with simple things like homework, chores, and screen time?
- Discouraged with the calls and notes coming home from school?
- Overwhelmed from implementing new strategies and uncertain about what will produce the results you want at home and at school?
- Frustrated trying to maintain all the strategies that you’ve been told to implement?
This online course will help you finally understand ADHD in clear, simple, and honest terms! With an in-depth look into the nature of ADHD, you will receive specific, detailed, and hands-on strategies to help children manage emotional and behavioural difficulties so they can build their learning capacity, confidence, and resilience.
- 4 key sections with a total of 12 modules, packed with individual lessons you can complete at your own pace.
- Videos and downloadable worksheets are provided that support each lesson within the modules.
This program is pre-approved for 24 CEUs with the Canadian Psychological Association
- The Alberta College of Social Workers (ACSW) and the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Social Workers (NLASW) accept CPA-approved continuing education credits